Deep tissue / sports massage
These Western massage techniques are used to break down muscle 'knots' and adhesions that can cause pain or discomfort. When booked regularly, these oil-based massages are a great way to reduce stress and increase stamina.
- Are you 'just' busy trying to manage your family, career, social life, blog, sports club and part time studies?
- Are your shoulders 'stuck' to your ears and/or
- Do you suffer from headaches that may stem from a pain in the neck?
- Is there an ache in your shoulders that won't go away?
- Are you (secretly) addicted to your cell phone?
- Do you spend most of your time behind a desk, or in a car?
- Does your job require you to work in physical conditions that might not be good for you? Many of our clients are dentists, hairdressers, masseurs and midwives, so we understand the effect of your daily stance on your physical well being.
- Do you go to the gym regularly to stay in shape, but are your muscles still too sore?
- Or are you doing too much heavy lifting for other reasons?
All of the above are valid reasons to seek regular deep tissue- or sports massage therapy sessions. Once every 4-6 weeks is a great start. Don't let those sore muscles bring you down!
Please note that deep tissue- or sports massage therapy is not covered by insurance.
STRESS RELIEF MASSAGE
If stress is the new smoking, then it's time to quit, right? Well, that's easier said than done. But still. Booking regular stress relief massage sessions is a great way to take the time to listen to your body. In these trying times of constant sensory overload it's a great idea to come and recharge, rejuvenate and relax with us. Enjoy a stress relief massage with us. After all, we are your official 'me-time' dealer! A stress relief massage covers all the bases a deep tissue- or sports massage might. This treatment is also a great idea when you are not into heavy duty massage sessions or when:
- You cannot relax or 'switch off' even when trying to go to sleep at night
- Experiencing feelings of emotional absence
- Dealing with anger management and subsequent regret after
Book a stress relief massage session once every 4-6 weeks and let us help you relax.